[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Kevin Whittingstall kevin.whittingstall at tuebingen.mpg.de
Sun Feb 1 14:25:36 PST 2009

Hello there,

            We are currently recording relatively long epochs of data (~2mins) with few trials (~25), and would like to remove typical EEG artifacts, but without removing individual trials.  Currently, we scan both the temporal and spatial ICA activations for blink/muscle -related artifacts, though this tends to be a bit subjective at times.  Does anyone know of a more automated approach to this?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin