[Eeglablist] Source localization with minimum norm

Victoria Eugenia Montes Restrepo victimontes at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:20:30 PST 2009

Hello all,

I'm using the minimumnormestimate() function from the Forwinv toolbox with a four-shell spherical head model, and assuming orthogonal dipoles orientation. When applying this function, I obtain the strengths and power at each source location. If my objective is choosing a single source, which procedure should I use after estimation of these current densities?

Thanks in advance,

Victoria Eugenia Montes
Universidad Nacional de Colombia - Manizales