[Eeglablist] Error with eeg_leadfield4()

Eleni Christodoulou echristo at ics.forth.gr
Tue Mar 17 09:17:27 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I have the problem described below ehich I also found in bugzilla.
However, it is reported to be an invalid bug thus I still don't have the
solution to the problem...
I get the following error message when using DIPFIT while attempting to
perform
coarse fit (grid scan):

EEGLAB error in function eeg_leadfield4() at line 123:

Invalid MEX file

'C:\EEGLAVB601b\eeglabOctober08_beta\plrgins\dipfit2.2\..\..\..\filedtrip-lite-20070910\private\plgndr.dll':
is not a valid Win32 application.

This error only occurs  if I use the "BESA file for 4-shell dipfit spherical
model" when editing the channel locations. If I use the "MNI coordinates
file
for BEM dipfit model" I am able to proceed to the fine fit without any
problems.

Can anyone help me with this?
I use Windows XP Professional and the MATLAB edition I have installed is
MATLB 7.6.0.

Thank you very much in advance,
Eleni