[Eeglablist] How to do ICA with imported ICA weight matrix

zhu zhu zhuzude at gmail.com
Wed May 6 07:20:00 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am running ICA on a dataset with two conditions focus on n400. ICA perform
quiet well, but sometimes the N400 pattern appeared before ICA dataset was
disappeared after ICA in single trial level. I am wondering whether this is
because the common ICA weight matrix was used to fit the two conditions and
mixed the residual error across the two conditions. Hence, I would like to
use the common ICA weight matrix to run ICA on the two conditions
separately, this may help me to estimate the activation of ICA component for
each condition. However, I'm not sure how to do it in EEGLAB, and didn't
find out the exact steps tutorial. Would somebody mind to help me? Or does
somebody have other comments? Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Zude.