[Eeglablist] Using EEGlab to quantify individual frequencies at specific times

Chris Holdgraf choldgra at tulane.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:20:37 PDT 2009

I've got a large number of continuous EEG files from rats (about 15min each)
and I want to sort through this data and quantify where there are bands of
>=150Hz neural activity. I've looked through the manual but can't find
anything that fits just what I need.  Does anyone know how this might be
accomplished?  Basically, I just need to know A. If there is activity at or
above 150Hz and B. When this activity is taking place (which electrode this
occurs on would be nice as well).
Thanks
Chris