[Eeglablist] browse eeglab codes

iuri de araujo sampaio iuri.sampaio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:35:49 PDT 2009

hi rania,

really? why do i get this message error then:

I am aware about eeglab matlab workspace
I believe the problem is the format of the .mat file does not match with
the one supported by eeglab library.
I tried to debug the code and write a solution, however i couldn't
figure out where was the file.

I attached an image about the error message i got.

do you know how i convert it in a .gdf file?

right bellow it is the file structure information about the .mat file i
want to open

:-)
cheers
iuri