[Eeglablist] Fwd: ICA weights not "saved"?

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 20 12:04:14 PDT 2009

I've not totally figured this out either - when running ICA against a
Study, i don't seem to be able to save the ICA weights.   If I edit
the Study and check resave datasets.. the message says they haven't
changed, don't need to be resaved.. and saving the Study itself
explicitly doesn't seem to save ICA weights either...

What am I doing wrong?  :)

thanks,
andrew