[Eeglablist] ICA and different length data sets

Sharareh Noorbaloochi sharare at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:48:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have 6 delay conditions for an experiment and  I have created 6 different
stimulus-locked epoched data sets.  After I have analyzed each of these data
sets separately I am interested in running ICA on all 6 of them together in
order to be able to capture the common components among them (related to
stimulus, response, etc). What is the best way to make an aggregate data set
out of these 6 smaller data sets that can be fed to ICA? I was thinking of
creating a long (continuous like) vector out of all epochs and then run ICA
but then correcting the event indices seem like a pain!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Best,
Sharareh