[Eeglablist] 5th BCI2000 Workshop and Workshop on Electrocorticography, Oct. 1-3, 2009

Gerwin Schalk gschalk at usa.net
Sat Aug 29 13:27:37 PDT 2009

Dear colleague,

We would like to remind you about our invitation to attend the 5th
BCI2000 Workshop and International Workshop on Advances in
Electrocorticography. These workshops will be of interest to
scientists with an interest in Brain-Computer Interfacing, as well as
to neurologists, neurosurgeons, and clinical neurophysiologists
involved in functional brain mapping related to invasive brain surgery.

These workshops will take place on Thursday, October 1 - Saturday,
October 3, 2009 at The Sagamore Conference Center (http://thesagamore.com
) in Bolton Landing, New York, USA. Please find the workshop brochure,
poster, and registration information here: http://www.bci2000.org/BCI2000/Workshop.html

Looking forward to meeting you at this exciting event.

Gerwin Schalk, Ph.D.
Anthony Ritaccio, M.D.