[Eeglablist] Out of Memory Error on EDF Import (25 channels, 400 Hz)

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:56:37 PDT 2009

The issue is less one of operating system per se, and more of the
version of Matlab you're using. I believe all three operating systems
now have 64-bit versions of Matlab available (though the Mac version
is still in beta).

That would alleviate any out of memory errors you might run into in
your data, Jared.

Anyway, I'll show you how to work around this when we meet Thursday.

::brad