[Eeglablist] What is the relationship between EEG.icaweights and EEG.icawinv?

qiweijingwx qiweijingwx at 126.com
Mon Sep 21 01:51:23 PDT 2009

Dear all!

I run ICA using EEGLAB ,then got the variables,EEG.icaweights and EEG.icawinv. In my opinion, EEG.icaweights is the mixing matrix in Independent Component Analysis, and EEG.icawinv is the unmixing matrix or seperating matrix. If so, EEG.icawinv should be equal to the inverse matrix of EEG.icaweights, but I found it is not. So, i don't know how to get EEG.icawinv using EEG.icaweights now, or, what is the relationship between them.

Thanks!

allen
2009-09-21

qiweijingwx