[Eeglablist] Importing large .bdf files

Gaurav Garg Garg-G at email.ulster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 03:33:25 PST 2009

Dear Kris,

Although I couldn't understood perfectly, whether your problem is related to large files or to the *.bdf extension. but I have found some useful link for "out of memory" or loading large files in previous discussions at EEGLablist.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2009/002896.html

other then the above link, here are few link related to loading bdf files

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/openbdf.html

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/readbdf.html

other then this there are few Matlab functions are given by BioSemi, which you can find here,

http://www.biosemi.com/download.htm

hope, this will help.

Best,

Gaurav

Postgraduate Research(PhD) Student

Room No. MS125
School of Computing and Intelligent Systems
University of Ulster
Magee Campus
Northland Road
Derry