[Eeglablist] log of zero error in study single trial analysis

Robert Brown bobrobbrown at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:29:39 PST 2009

Dear Arno & others,

this does not seem to be as simple as Arno suggested (but thanks),

1. I have precomputed the values of these channels (with "savetrials", "on")
2. these channels all have data
3. I can plot the data of the same channels when I use "statmode",
"subjects"
4. I'm using EEGLAB v7.1.3.13b
5. I now tried it with v7.1.7.18b and I still get the log of zero error (you
guys might be interested that in addition I now get, in case of permutations
and bootstrap, "??? Error using ==> reshape" in statcond>surrogate at 438
and statcond at 301 and with this latest version the reshape error even
happens with the "statmode", "subjects")

thus any other suggestions of what could be happening with my single trial
analysis in study would be very much appreciated.

thank you very much and take care,
Bob