[Eeglablist] fmrib toolbox error

Makoto Miyakoshi mataothefifth at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Dec 7 18:58:33 PST 2009

Dear Joshua,

Have you read eeglab bugzilla buglist 576 and 584?
There are several other reports there.

>From my experience, that type of error occurs when
1. event marker is too close to the segment onset
2. after downsampling. This moves the segment onset to the negative value
which is invalid.

For the first case, delete first several events and it will work.
For the second case, re-enter 0 to the segment onset latency and it will
work.

If you can't solve the problem even after trying these two let me know.

Makoto