[Eeglablist] head models for children

d.arisi at ospedale.cremona.it d.arisi at ospedale.cremona.it
Tue Jan 5 09:55:14 PST 2010

We are planning to use low resolution electromagnetic tomography (Loreta)
in different studies in children (age 6-12); a few works in literature
exist about Loreta use in children, but we cannot address the question
relative to different head size between adults and children; the software
uses a database of adult MRIs to map cortical electrical activity; is it
possible to use the same database for children or a new specific database
is necessary?

thank you in advance for every suggestion

Daniele Arisi
Child Neurology and Psychiatry Unit
Cremona Hospital (Italy)