[Eeglablist] Data analysis using EEG lab

chaitanya bhavaraju chaitanya1686 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:58:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I am performing a test to compare the change in the dominant alpha
frequency during two different conditions in the test. For this I did
ICA analysis using the EEGLAB and then I exported the file into a
notepad. The data is so huge (my experiment is for 7 min and sampling
frequency is 500 Hz). From that data I selected a sample (10,000
points ) and I performed FFT. I would like to know if there are any
mistakes in this.
Is there any tutorial available in the web??

thank you,
Chaitanya