[Eeglablist] Postdoc position (cognitive neuroscience/visual cognition) - Humboldt University Berlin, Germany

Niko Busch mail at nikobusch.net
Tue Jan 19 05:24:08 PST 2010

A postdoctoral position is available immediately in the Cognitive
Neuroscience Group (Professor Niko Busch) at the Berlin School of Mind
and Brain.

Our research focuses on the neural and cognitive mechanisms of visual
perception and cognition. We combine psychophysical techniques with
state-of-the-art EEG analyses. Topics include visual object and scene
recognition, change blindness, masking, time perception and the temporal
aspects of perception and cognition. In addition, we investigate the
role of EEG oscillations in perception and cognition. The research
facilities comprise a 128-channel EEG and psychophysics lab (access to
other facilities like MRI, TMS, etc. may be possible).