[Eeglablist] Frequency Analysis

chaitanya bhavaraju chaitanya1686 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:43:05 PST 2010

Dear All,

I am new to EEG analysis. Firstly, I would like to know that is it
sufficient to use ICA analysis for minimizing the Artifacts. I used runica
buit in function of the EEGLAB for ICA analysis, do i have to use another
one. After ICA analysis I exported the data into a text file and then tried
FFT on that data. Is it the correct procedure to follow. Prior to perform
the FFT, i created a hanning window for the required length and then
multiplied it with the specific channel epoch of same length and then I did
FFT.

These questions may be too basic for you but I am not from electrical
background and I really need help from you people in analyzing the data.

thank you,

Chaitanya