[Eeglablist] Frequency Analysis

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:42:39 PST 2010

Hello Chaitanya,

The eeglab spectopo function (see help spectopo) can help you compute
frequency data and graphics,
and as per previous communications on eeglablist, computes hanning windows
using matlab's pwelch function.
The eeglab time-frequency function may also be of help.
Regarding ICA, I assume you are removing unwanted components from data that
is analyzed.
Let me know if you have success, and if you are able to complete your
mission within eeglab.

All the best,
Tarik

Tarik Bel-Bahar, PhD
Department of Clinical, Educational, and Health Psychology/ University
College London
AFC-UCL Developmental Neuroscience Unit / Anna Freud Centre, 21, Maresfield
Gardens/ London NW3 5SD
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7443 2212 / Receptionist: +44 (0) 20 7794 2313/ Fax: + 44
(0) 20 77946506