[Eeglablist] Overflow detection when edf import

Bradley Voytek bradley.voytek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 11:21:47 PST 2010

Guillaume:

It might also have to do with your import settings... I've seen this
happen before if the import process accidentally believes that one of
your data channels is an event channel, in which case it's trying to
import thousands upon thousands of events...

Try importing only a few seconds worth of data and take a look at the
events structure.

::brad