[Eeglablist] ERSP in STUDY

isacor at us.es isacor at us.es
Wed Feb 3 03:33:38 PST 2010

Hi Baris,
I think that I have not explained clearly my problem with the statistics on
the study. If I performe a statistical analysis to the ERSP in one dataset
giving a p<0.05 with respect to the baseline, the figure is correct (values
no significant  are displayed in green and increases and decreases of power
as red and blue, respectively). However, when I try to do the same
statistical test in a study (only one condition with respect to the
baseline) the resulting picture is the same as if not probability
calculation were made. How can we test for several datasets (from different
subjects performing the same task) if changes in ERSP and ITC are
significant?

Isabel Cordones Cano
Neurociencia y Comportamiento
Fisiología Animal Y Zoologia
Facultad de Biología, Universidad de Sevilla
Avda. Reina Mercedes 6, 41012-Sevilla
España