[Eeglablist] extracting epochs

Michels Lars Lars.Michels at kispi.uzh.ch
Wed Feb 3 09:31:02 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have a .set file with 120 epochs (segmented data, epoch length: -400
ms to 1500 ms). Now I want to extract only those epochs with type =
Picture and Code = 11 and 12 (Picture and Code have been read from a
Presentation log file and they appear under event values, i.e. Picture
as type and 11 and 12 as Codes)

I tried to extract via Edit -> Select epochs or events and selected type
= Picture and Code 11 and 12. However, I always receive the following
error message: Reference to non-existent field 'minDuration'. I also
selected min = 400 ms and max = 1500 ms (same error). Is there maybe
another way to extract the desired epochs?

Any kind direction will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

Lars