[Eeglablist] Status channel in Biosemi

Kelly Jantzen Kelly.Jantzen at wwu.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:55:24 PST 2010

In previous versions of EEGLab I was able to load biosemi files using the Biosig toolbox extensions in EELab.  Because I use the additional information on the second 8 bits of the status channel I was leaving the status channel intact (i.e. not discarding trigger channel) and decoding it myself.  With a recent download of EEGLab the status channel is no longer available as a seperate channel - despite setting the rmeventchan  option to off.

Does anyone know if this is due to a recent change in EEGlab or in Biosig?  Is there a possible work around?  All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

KJ

K.J. Jantzen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Psychology