[Eeglablist] Channel import

Ilya Adamchic dr.ilya at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 05:44:34 PST 2010

Hi Joe,

thanks for your reply!
I have tried various options, including using 129 channels (128 + reference) and i always get the same warning. The only way EEGLAB accepts channel locations is, when i delete all fiducials, so that number of channel locations exactly corresponds the number of actual channels (columns of data). Since I need to use DIPFIT co-registration function, i need all of them including fiducials, to align my ellectrodes.
Cheers,

Ilya