[Eeglablist] Channel import

Ilya Adamchic dr.ilya at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 11:52:19 PST 2010

Hi Tarik,
now it works! Many thanks to Marina Oliveira.
In this case, i had 128 "Real channels", 3 fiducials and 1 reference.
I unchecked  the box "Channel in data array (set = yes)" for all "channels": fiducials and reference (so i unchecked this box 4 times).
Than it worked. From 3D plot i can see, that the fiducials and reference are placed where they belong.
I agree, this issue is not good enough described in Manual, probably one could add a couple of additional words, describing how can one technically, in the GUI interface, add fiducials and reference to the data set.
Marina, thanks again!
Cheers!
Ilya