[Eeglablist] time-frequency of cluster of ICs

Diego Lozano Soldevilla dlozano at ub.edu
Thu Feb 18 04:13:57 PST 2010

Dear all,

I'm doing an independent component clustering of a 15 participants in 2
conditions. I've obtained 5 clusters and I wish to do a time-frequency
analysis of each cluster. I've selected the W matrix of each component of
each cluster and I've applied to longer epochs to do the time-frequency. My
doubt consists in what electrode/s I should select to do the time-frequency
that represent better the source of each cluster: the most activate
electrode in the mean of the topography cluster for example? Do a PCA
of xdimensions of the electrodes?

Thank you all for your replies in advance.

Diego Lozano-Soldevilla
--
Neurodynamics Laboratory
Dept. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychobiology