[Eeglablist] Handling Intrapolation & EOG locations

Baris Demiral demiral.007 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:08:22 PST 2010

Dear all,

I read some bug reports about the interpolation function in the new versions
of eeglab. It seems like either EOG electrodes should be taken out (because
they don't have locations) or they should have coordinates in order for the
'interp' function to work. How did you resolve this problem? I would like to
keep EOG electrodes, but not need to define coordinates (or maybe I have
to....) Related to that, I assume that mastoid electrodes are labeled and
defined as M1 and M2 in the file Standard-10-5-Cap385.sfp (?). Are there
special labels in this file for the other EOG electrodes horizontal and
vertical EOGs that I can directly use?

Any comments/experiences are greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Baris