[Eeglablist] plotting very small-scale signals waveform

Brian Murphy brian.murphy at unitn.it
Tue Mar 2 03:44:22 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm having some trouble viewing very fine-scaled signals. I'm working
with Elekta MEG recordings (imported via File-IO), where the scale of
the signals is many orders of magnitude smaller than EEG recordings I
use. So if I want to view the MEG waveforms (with the plot > channel
data (scroll) function), I need to set a very very fine scaling factor.
The interface doesn't allow me to put in anything smaller than 0.005 as
the scaling factor. Is there a way to around this via the command line?
I also tried using exponent syntax (5e-3), but the same lower limit
appears to apply.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or an intentional feature. Any
suggestions welcome.

--
Brian Murphy
Post-Doctoral Researcher