[Eeglablist] Infinity reference - 64 channel EGG - Dezhong Yao method

Abigail Mani amani at uh.edu
Sat Mar 6 11:34:45 PST 2010

Hi All,

Has anyone used the REST infinity reference for EEG analysis.
I would like to know if anyone has and how you actually did the
re-referencing, I mean MATLAB procedure.
Also some details like, if it is done on the entire unepoched data, or for
each epoch.
I would be really thankfull, if someone who knows it can explain it to me
more clearly.

Here is the reference paper:
A method to standardize a reference of scalp EEG recordings to a point at
infinityDezhong Yao 2001 *Physiol. Meas.* *22* 693-711
--
Abigail

www.gnaniwriter.blogspot.com
"If you haven't found something worth dying for then you are not fit to
live" - Martin Luther King'