[Eeglablist] paired t-test with corrected p-values

Carlos Mugruza cmugruza at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 08:01:17 PDT 2010

Hello Michael,
I don't very sure if these could be 2 of your four answers:

1) I am not very sure what function you use to make the test. But I use ttest2, which gives you that you like: the fourth parameter is the tail (a flag), that specifies one of three alternative hypotheses:
tail = 0 (default) specifies the alternative,  only looks at the difference;
tail = 1 specifies the alternative, if the first is greater thant the second one;
tail = -1 specifies the alternative, if the first is less than the second one.

ttest2(x,y,alpha,tail)

4) I think is only change the axis. Eve you use a pre-exitent code, you can change it.

Regarding you question 3, really I don't understand very well. I imagine that it is take frequency vectors and do the test

Have a nice weekend.

Carlos A. Mugruza V.
Demonstrator / PhD Student
School of Psychology