[Eeglablist] Rejecting components by map

Kris Baetens Kris.Baetens at vub.ac.be
Mon Mar 22 10:11:24 PDT 2010

Hello colleagues,

When choosing to "reject components by map", there are some buttons in the lower region of the resulting window (regarding projection, tresholds etc.). Normally, they are greyed out.
The help file reads: " if the function POP_REJCOMP is ran prior to this function, some fields of the EEG datasets will be present and the current function will have some more button active to tune up the automatic rejection", which, I assume, refers to these buttons. However, I can't get it to work.
Do these buttons normally provide useful information to decide which components to reject? If so, how can one get them to work?

Many thanks,

Kris Baetens
Ph.D. fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
Dept. Experimental and Applied Psychology
Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Elsene
+32 2 629 23 31