[Eeglablist] Concatinating data epochs for same conditions in one file, from different subjects

Saim Rasheed saim_rasheed at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:49:23 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have recorded data from 7 subjects across three different conditions. For each condition 60 trials. Seperating data epochs for all the three different from each subject is possible.

Is it possible to concatenate the data epochs of similar conditions from every subject into a single file '*.set' ? I was following a tutorial on http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_02:_Writing_EEGLAB_Scripts and tried to run a script under the heading "Example script for processing multiple datasets" on the data I recorded. I am confused with 'subj[1:10]data[1:3].set'  as I created a seperated directory containg three different data epoch files( for both type of extensions'*.set' and '*.fdt') for each of the three conditions for 7 subjects. On running the script, I got the same ERSP and ITC for all the subjects as it utilized only data for one subject ans shows the results for 7 subjects. Probably, I am missing something simple. Any help please. Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Saim

Milan.