[Eeglablist] Save multiple datasets in script

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 6 12:33:23 PDT 2010

Dear Krista,

we forwarded by mistake your message to the list. I am copying the
answer I gave you for other people on the list.

Fist I have updated the documentation as you pointed out. The current
function cannot save multiple datasets in a single file since about
2004 (it will read these old 2004 multiple dataset files though). You
can save each dataset in a separate file using the command:

for index = 1:length(EEG)
	pop_saveset(EEG(index), 'filename', sprintf('file%d.set', index));
end;

Hope this helps.