[Eeglablist] Implementing Classification Algorithms within EEGLAB‏

Saim Rasheed saim.rasheed at unimi.it
Tue Apr 27 10:59:13 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am using EEGLAB for data analysis and now interested in implementing some classification algorithm, for example, Support Vector Machine.
I have recorded EEG data for three different conditions and now want to extract relevant features to perform training and classify them according to the conditions with in EEGLAB.
Perhaps it is not possible with existing EEGLAB code and probably I need to write a customized code for this purpose. I was looking, where and how should I take start with in EEGLAB as I am beginning with classification algorithms and with writing EEGLAB script.

Any answers/suggestions would be appreciated in this regard.
Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Saim,
Milan