[Eeglablist] disregard previous please. use this one. Filtering with basic FIR filter

Silvia Corbera silvia.corbera at yale.edu
Mon May 3 15:29:21 PDT 2010

(please moderator disregard my previous email)

Dear all,
I am trying to filter long latency visual evoked potentials, and using
Basic FIR filter, and I want to use as a lower edge = 0.1 (i've also
tried = 1)
and for higher edge = 30.
I know that is recommended to do one first and then the other one. But
every time I start trying to filter the 0.1 it gives me an error:

" EEG lab error in function firls ( ) at line 152
Out of memory, Type help Memory for your options"

And if I try = 1 (for the lower edge) says:

"invalid argument for input #1

My computer is a Pentium (R) dual core_CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz 2.59GHx
Installed memory (RAM): 2 GB.

I don't know what to do. DO you think is a memory problem?
thank you so much,

Now that I've tried this several times...I think it might be a memory
problem,

--
Silvia Corbera, Ph.D.
Post-Doctorate Associate