[Eeglablist] out of memory

Gaurav Garg Garg-G at email.ulster.ac.uk
Mon May 24 03:06:41 PDT 2010

Dear Dr. Martin,

I have tried many things but I think the only solution which worked best for me is to move to 64-bit OS with supporting 64-Bit MATLAB as well.

Other solutions are generally, splitting that data in smaller frames/files then using it for processing and then after all the processing with all the frames you need to merge them may help you, also downsampling (e.g. 200Hz) to less number  of data points can reduce the memory requirement as less number of data points will be left there but this step will reduce the resolution as well.

Hope this would be able to solve your problem.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Gaurav Garg

Postgraduate Research Scholar
Room No. MS125
School of Computing and Intelligent Systems
University of Ulster
Magee Campus
Northland Road
Derry