[Eeglablist] rejecting channels for individual epochs

Joshua Hartshorne jkhartshorne at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 13:25:37 PDT 2010

When looking for artifacts, I notice that I often have epochs marked as bad
(by one method or another) due truly abnormal activity in only a single
electrode. If this happens only once or twice throughout the experiment for
that electrode, the channel is unlikely to be marked as bad.

I hate to toss out an entire trial due to a single electrode. Is there a way
to eliminate that channel only from that epoch and then interpolate?

Josh