[Eeglablist] Problems with creating STUDY file (function name must be a string)

Mikołaj Magnuski imponderabilion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 10:30:16 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am a fresh and happy user of EEGLAB v8.0.3.5b running on MATLAB 7.0.1 on
Windows XP.
I have recently encountered a problem that keeps me away from completing eeg
analysis.

When I try to create a new study (using all loaded datasets) a following
warning pops up:

'Function name must be a string'

All sets have channel locations, are divided into epochs and before trying
to create a study eeglab was working correct.

Do you have any idea what could have gone wrong and what are the possible
ways of correcting it?

I would be glad to give additional info, I just don't know what sort of
information would be relevant.

Mikołaj Magnuski
student of cognitive neuroscience
Warsaw School of Social Sciences and Humanities
Poland