[Eeglablist] How to keep track of epochs marked for rejection?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:55:19 PDT 2010

Dear Alejo,

you have to save the dataset before clearing it from memory. Then the marks will be stored along with it. You should be able see them again going back to the same menu.
In the EEG structure, these rejection are stored in the EEG.reject field (which contains subfields with marked epochs and electrodes for each rejection method).

Hope this helps,

Arno