[Eeglablist] Reversing data back to generic format with the BVA import/export plugin

boaz sadeh boazsadeh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 02:37:09 PDT 2010

Dear mailing list members,

I have a question regarding the BVA import/export eeglab plugin. When I
reverse .set files back to generic data format (like those
originally produced by BrainProducts systems) with the latest version of the
plugin that I know of (bvaio 1.57), data are converted fine but stimulus
triggers are missing. As a matter of fact a single trigger manages to appear
in the new file created, among the few dozens of triggers that are present
in the .set file that I depart from. This single trigger that is converted
properly is always the one before last trigger. In all datasets I tried,
this phenomenon repeats itself: only the one before last trigger
survives. This looks quite strange to me...

if any of you knows the problem I encounter I will be happy to hear it and
learn the way to reverse the data properly.

Many thanks,

Boaz