[Eeglablist] Manually Rejecting Channels for STUDY

Nick Bedo nickbedo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 13:55:43 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am trying to manually reject a particular channel in a few datasets that are
used in my STUDY structure. So far I have used the following:
EEG = pop_select(EEG,'nochannel',{'C3'});  % removes channel C3 from dataset

However, when I try to plot ERPs through the STUDY, EEGlab notices an imbalance
of channels among the datasets and gives me an error.  Is there a way to bypass
this or mark certain channels as 'do not include' or something like that?

Thanks,
Nick