[Eeglablist] EEG amplifier and alternative input

Jeff Eriksen jefferiksen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 21:51:35 PDT 2010

Marc,

EEG recorded for ERPs is generally 0.1 - 100 Hz.
Human hearing is roughly 20-20,000 Hz.
Voice recording requires a substantial part of that, but I do not know
off-hand how high.
I would say you would probably get a poor voice recording, unless you have
higher end amplifiers that can sample at 5-10 KHz.

-Jeff Eriksen