[Eeglablist] EEGLAB test suite

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at psychology.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 19 19:43:30 PDT 2010

Dear EEGLAB Team, contributors, and users,

Recently I've sent following request to Andreas who have contributed at
some point to deliver a test suite for EEGLAB in an attempt to make it
(partially) compatible with Octave.  Unfortunately I have got no reply,
so I have decided to ask here:

* is there anyone interested/continuing the endeavor of Andreas in
  making EEGLAB Octave-friendly?  Besides GUI aspect, upon quick
  look I see that bulk of functionality in EEGLAB fails even syntax
  compatibility due to excessive use of nested functions.  But, I guess,
  if that aspect would be kept in mind for future EEGLAB developments it
  could be easily made Octave compatible.  or may be there are more
  severe issues?

* was Andreas' test suite (or parts of it) ever incorporated
  anywhere else?

Thanks in advance for clarifications!

----- Forwarded message from Yaroslav Halchenko <yoh at dartmouth.edu> -----