[Eeglablist] ADJAR Technique

Teresa Hawkes teresa.hawkes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:07:29 PDT 2010

Dear All,

We are using a task-switch paradigm with a very short ISI (10msec). We
know we are getting distortion of our ERPs due to overlap from
temporally adjacent ERPs. We are planning to use the ADJAR technique
(Woldorff, MG. (1993). Distortion of ERP averages due to overlap from
temporally adjacent ERPs: analysis and correction. Psychophysiology,
30, 98-119) to remove this distortion Has anyone used this technique,
and is there code already written for EEGLab?

Many thanks,

--
Teresa D. Hawkes, B.F.A.
Ph.D. Candidate