[Eeglablist] Neuroscan averaged files

Sanket Jain jainsanket1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:52:06 PDT 2010

I believe there is a loadavg command in eeglab which you can use to read
neuroscan (avg) files. Kindly read the documentation for the function. If
that does not work, then you will have to use conventional matlab commands
to parse through .avg file. I assume .avg file is a text file. If not look
for some option within neuroscan to save your file as a text file.

Hope it helps,
Sanket