[Eeglablist] Sleep scoring (PING)

zia haq drziaulhaq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:36:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

It would really be interesting to look for sleep scoring with Matlab?EEGLab.

I have been using some programmes (paid) but these are inefficient and one
has to go for manual scoring invariably.

Any info/ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM, brice rebsamen <brice.rebsamen at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am also interested in that, so I am asking the same question again,
> I hope this time there will be an answer...
>
> Is sleep scoring at all possible with EEGLAB? If not, is there someone
> that might be able to point towards a freely available software or
> matlab code for sleep scoring?
> Any information is appreciated.
>
> Brice
>
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Nicholas Perentos <nperentos at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > Is sleep scoring at all possible with EEGLAB? If not, is there someone
> that
> > might be able to point towards a freely available software or matlab code
> > for sleep scoring?
> > Any information is appreciated
> > Thanks
> > For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
> > eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu

Dr Mohammad Zia Ul Haq
Senior Resident
Centre for Cognitive Neurosciences