[Eeglablist] Electrode Location (.LOCS) file for Neuroscan 64 channel electrode cap

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:53:10 PST 2010

Greetings Muhammad,

If you google search "neuroscan 64 locs file", it seems that one of
the first five links takes you right to
EEGLAB's page on electrode location files. Therein it seems that you
can login to the SCCN server
as guest and look through several folders of location files. In the
first instance when you have questions,
please try to use google and a have a close read and/or search of the
EEGLAB wiki and tutorials.

Respectfully,
Tarik