[Eeglablist] Importing data format

Bagas Isadewa izadewa at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 06:48:17 PST 2010

dear All

my  name is Bagas, I'm college student from Sepuluh Nopember Institute of
Technology (Surabaya, Indonesia) majoring in Engineering Physics.
I'm  going to do my final project research using EEGLAB, but I have some
trouble here because I record EEG data using Biologic Ceegraph and also using
ProFusion (.slp) that  doesn't seem compatible with EEGLAB. I read the table
from here (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A01:_Importing_Continuous_and_Epoched_Data). The table
explain that Biologic and ProFusion was unverified.
Do you have any suggestion for this kind of problem ?

Thank you

best regards,

Bagas Isadewa