[Eeglablist] colorbar in topoplot?

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 2 18:57:28 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Baris Demiral
<demiral.007 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I use topoplot function to generate some difference maps, but the 'colorbar'
> option is not available.
> colorbar is actually available in pop_topoplot function though.
> Any suggestions? I need to see the max and min.

Hi Baris,
  You can use the EEGLAB function cbar.m.  For example:

dat=EEG.data(:,100,1);
figure; topoplot(dat,EEG.chanlocs); cbar('vert',0,[-1 1]*max(abs(dat)));

My attached function sig_topo.m shows how to do things like add labels
to the color bar and to mark significant electrodes on the topography.
 You might be able to modify it to suit your needs.
     cheers,
       -David