[Eeglablist] Out of memory

Alexandre Lehmann alexandre.lehmann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:52:30 PST 2010

Dear list

For your information a switch to Linux appears to be easing memory problems.
When importing bdf and cnt files of around 150 Mo, the previous system (32
bits Windows 7 with 4Go RAM) would return an out of memory error whereas the
current test system (32 bits Ubuntu 9 with 1.5 Go RAM) can import them
without problem.

Regards

Alexandre